Sunday, December 2, 2007

I'm into therapy -- physical, that is

For several weeks now I've been heading to physical therapy three times a week.
I've had problems for years and years with my neck and right arm... unfortunately, I'm right-handed.
A car accident decades ago, a herniated disk 10 years ago -- and old age -- have all combined to once again through problems at me. Numbness and tingling in the thumb and fingers, sometimes going up the arm; pain and stiffness; weakness in my hand.
Gee, isn't age wonderful?
But therapy does seem to be helping, and I have the wonderful people at the Physical Therapy and Wellness Institute in Lansdale to thank.
NO, this is NOT a commercial. But sometimes people deserve some recognition.
I wish I was making faster progress, because I don't want to feel like an old lady just yet. But I'm feeling stronger, and plugging away at my home exercises, too.
So, here's hoping.

No comments: