Thursday, March 27, 2008

Whites Road, Lansdale

I know that the North Penn/Indian Valley region has changed greatly over the past 20 years.
But that doesn't mean it should take you 20 minutes to travel about halfway down Whites Road at the Lansdale/Upper Gwynedd border between 5 and 6 p.m.
And yet, if I have the unfortunate luck to get out of work "early," say about 5:20 p.m. (after having been there since about 6:45 a.m.), I can count on slowly inching along Whites Road for the next 20 minutes.
Why? Because of the gosh-awful traffic light/lane situation between the light at Whites Road/Valley Forge Road and that tiny distance to Allentown Road/Valley Forge Road.
Come on, Lansdale and Upper Gwynedd... and Towamencin.. Can't SOMETHING be done about synching that area any better? Or improving the lanes? SOMETHING???
I know it's just one of countless areas where we crawl along morning, noon and night.
And I won't hold my breath for some kind of resolution.

No comments: