Saturday, March 1, 2008

March, march, march

In like a lamb, out like a lion?
We'll see.... this morning is gray, but not sleeting, snowing and throwing other mayhem.... yet.
I don't know what it is, but I am getting ready for spring to arrive, even though I know the hot, humid weather of summer won't be far behind.
I guess the doldrums as setting in a bit.
And as much as I love vermont, i can't help but shudder when i read about -- and see -- the amount of snow that has been dumped up there this year..... just can't be happy, I suppose.
But here's so enjoying the cold weather a bit longer, but also enjoying paging through those seed catalogs that seem to shower us about this time of year.
And let those dreams run wild... this year i really WILL plant flowers and tomatoes and herbs -- and actually keep them all watered and weeded.
Hey, I can dream, can't I?

No comments: