Saturday, January 12, 2008

Strange January

OK, it's Jan. 12 and this has been a weird week for weather. Up near 70 a few days, thunderstorms ... and are they saying snow may be coming? What the heck is this? Farm Show Week is supposed to be THE week when the weather is cold and snowy. This past week ... a wimp!
I know I shouldn't complain. I really don't want to have to shovel snow... especially since it's been determined that I have not one but two herniated disks in my neck and I have to have epidural shots in by spine, starting Monday. Hoping that helps!
Oh, for the good old days of being 18 and not having a pain in the world.
Of course, we used to have snowy winters back then... but who cared?
And now that Farm Show week is over and I can't watch tractor square dancing anymore, what will I do with my time?
Anyway... perhaps the snowman with cometh this week.

No comments: