Monday, November 3, 2008

VOTE!!


THIS IS IT!
We have followed this presidential campaign for eons now ... OK, it only SEEMS like eons... it's actually been more like about 20 months or so.
But now our time has come.
Nov. 4.
Election Day.
So get out there and VOTE! I don't want to hear any excuses ... I have a headache. The lines were long. I was afraid I'd be caught for a parking ticket. I heard I could vote by phone. I heard I should vote on Wednesday if I was a Democrat.
STUPID ... and you know it.
Tuesday is IT. THIS IS IT!
Your vote is vitally important.
Don't let anyone steal it. Don't let it go unused.
You have a right. A responsibility. A privilege.
Who cares if you have to stand in line. A wait of even a few hours is better than four years of regret.
Vote on Tuesday.
Please... I beg of you.

No comments: