Tuesday, January 1, 2013

I hereby resolve...

New Year's Day ... that time when we all make those grand pronouncements of what we will -- and won't -- be doing in the year ahead.
Yes, this year WILL be different, we tell ourselves ... and all those who will listen.
And then, a few weeks down the road, it's easy to forget what we resolved on Jan. 1.
I'm as guilty as the next person.
So, is there any reason to resolve to do anything? Sure, why not?
I know I won't be successful at everything I'd like to change, but here are a few on my list that I hope to at least attempt.
And what's on your list?

LOOK FOR BEAUTY IN THE SIMPLE THINGS... 

LOOK AT LIFE DIFFERENTLY... 

WATCH WHAT YOU EAT AND EXERCISE!


DON'T MISS THE SHINING MOMENTS...

SHARE GOOD TIMES WITH FRIENDS...

TAKE TIME TO RECHARGE...

DO SOMETHING A LITTLE SCARY NOW AND THEN....

LOOK FOR THE SILVER LINING...

LEND A HAND...


DO MORE SILLY THINGS WITH YOUR FAMILY!!







No comments: