Tuesday, November 29, 2011

What's your favorite Christmas ornament?

http://www.kohlsstonyhill.com/

What are your favorite Christmas ornaments? If you're not quite sure, take a look at a few of these. Over the Thanksgiving holiday, I visited my sister who lives near Catawissa, and we made a trip to Kohls Christmas Tree Farm near Milton. They boast that they have more than 50,000 ornaments, and I believe it.
How about a "merman"? They have them!

Or if you need something to top that tree, how about a dog angel? I found them a little disturbing, but that's just me.


Of course you gotta love sock monkeys, of every description ... and no tree is complete without a pink flamingo, right?



Don't miss the huge display of tree stands on the walls, ranging the ages, so to speak. This is just a small sample:


And... I love these guys! The Beatles are appropriate everywhere!


Just beware... this animated Santa that greets you at the door is a little creepy ... but be brave. The shop inside is well worth it!

No comments: