Wednesday, May 30, 2018

The call of Vermont...

Yes, I admit it, I love going to Vermont. I know it's never going to be my permanent residence -- unless I win the lottery -- so visiting will have to suffice.
Here are some more shots from our recent visit...



In the Smugglers' Notch area, before the notch road opened on our last day there... Those photos come later.









Near Burlington, on the Champlain Islands...














Fantastic area!!





When in Burlington, you must visit Magic Hat!






And don't miss this place...






The Dog Chapel, near St. Johnsbury. Such a wonderful spot. Please visit sometime if you can.





The walls are covered in tributes to pets that have crossed the Rainbow Bridge...











Scenes from St. Johnsbury...




If you get to St. Jay, don't miss the athenaeum!














Outside the planetarium...





Kingdom Taproom -- awesome!






Montpelier, above, and on the way to St. Johnsbury...










 Hope you enjoy. I'll post some more photos soon...





No comments: