Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Yard work...

I love having open space around my home. But I'm not a fan of yard work. It's becoming very clear, however, that I have to get my lawn mower out of hibernation and cut the grass.
Sigh .... It could be a long summer.
In preparation, I have a lot of branches and twigs still to pick up and was out there doing just that, when I decided to also catch a few of the precious signs of spring just too beautiful to ignore.











I love dandelions and have no plans to ever dig up a single one. Relax ... they're pretty! And this daffodil is just one of the many that has lifted my spirits, but it's nearing the end of its run, sadly.




Fabulous forsythia! One of the plants my daughter gave to my a few years ago for Mother's Day.


 Yea! My money plants are starting to bloom!

A tiny wildflower in my yard.


I don't know what this tree is that came up years ago at the edge of my yard, but it has pretty flowers.

I enjoyed the yard "work" of snapping photos ... can't say the same of a summer filled with mowing the lawn!


No comments: