Sunday, August 14, 2011

Vacation at Cape Cod ... just glorious!

Another wonderful vacation has just come to an end ... another wonderful visit to Cape Cod, thanks to my very good, practically lifelong friend. There's no way I could afford such a perfect vacation if not for "Mr. Godshall."
After finally making our first visit last year, I headed up to the Cape again this year with my daughter for another unforgettable visit. The days at the beach, the great food courtesy of our host, the terrific theater nights ... hey, even our one rainy day was fun ... in hindsight!


Of course you have to visit the Edward Gorey house if you go to Cape Cod! Here's just one tiny taste...

Just drink in this beautiful scenery, and you'll understand why it's so relaxing at the Cape, so inviting ... and why vacation flies by much too quickly!








And here's a glimpse of two "beach bums..."
No, I'm not too old to pick up shells and beach rocks...
Yes, I'm the one without the tan!


I'll be sure to share a few more of my daughter's terrific photographs in the next day or so... Thank you, Danielle, for allowing me to showcase some of your work.
And thanks, great friend, for so generously sharing your Cape home!

No comments: