Tuesday, June 15, 2010

It's a Jeep thing?



Late Monday afternoon as I was leaving Lansdale, heading toward Forty Foot Road in all that lovely traffic, I was behind a Jeep, obviously belonging to a nurse.

I know all this because of the various bumper stickers -- it's a Jeep thing, you wouldn't understand; ER nurse; be nice to me, I might be your nurse some day, etc.

All well and good.

But I can only hope someone else was driving the Jeep that day, because I'd think an ER nurse would know better than to do what this person did at Forty Foot Road.

What, you ask? Make a left turn onto Forty Foot after the light had turned a dead red.

Not yellow... red.

Yes, I see people do it all the time. I just figured an ER nurse would have better sense.

Sorry if I offended this person by pointing this out, but no one should be doing this.

Seeing what an ER nurse must see, there truly is no excuse.

And if you weren't driving, you'd better drive that point home.

No comments: