Wednesday, June 10, 2009

People are thick ... so was fog


The fog was thick this morning for quite a bit of my drive into work.
And far too many drivers were thick as well, especially the guy in the gray pickup truck coming across Route 113, near Harleysville.
It was about 6:30 this morning, and making out other vehicles at that point was a challenge.
So here comes Mr. Dimwit with, you guessed it, no lights on.
I flicked my highbeams at him, thinking perhaps he had just forgotten.
His "look" as he passed me as I was heading in the opposite direction let me know he had no intention of going to the trouble of flipping the light switch.
That, or perhaps his brain has no "on" switch.
I glanced in my rearview mirror, and, sure enough, still no lights on.
Anyone care to enlighten me on why it's so hard to follow the law?

No comments: