Sunday, December 28, 2014

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

It's been an extremely busy year -- and in an upcoming blog I'll give an explanation for part of that. But I have been remiss in posting, which I plan to remedy in 2015 as one of my resolutions.

Until then, here are a few glimpses of the holiday season at the Breaux residence.
I hope your holidays were blessed and peaceful!


Is Wotsit waiting for Santa??

Here he is!




This guy's not Santa, but...

 I absolutely LOVE Robert Drake and his annual "The Night Before" 24-hour radio broadcast on WXPN, 88.5. This is just a screen shot from his webcam. If you haven't tuned in, be sure to catch it next Dec. 24!


Cat nativity


A few tree trimmings...








CHRISTMAS MORNING!!









 WEDNESDAY'S FIRST CHRISTMAS!!



ALL IS CALM, ALL IS BRIGHT...


No comments: