Sunday, September 29, 2013

Sweet autumn is here...

Autumn is my favorite time of year! We've had some fabulous weather the past several days, and here are just a few shots from this wonderful season...


This critter was on my porch railing today. It took me by surprise, since I had never seen anything like it. Fellow Instagrammer Wade Fulp said it was probably a leopard moth, and after checking the Internet he appears to to be correct. Too cool!!



Had to have a tree cut down recently. The oak is gone, but the amazingly-shaped trunk  can still be seen. Love the leaf, too.


 A hardy cornflower still smiles at the fall weather.


 Gorgeous swan at Fischer's Park in Towamencin...



A view from my lane, looking down into one of my fields... Hope everyone is having a wonderful autumn!

No comments: