Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Barking cat ... and dogs

One of my co-workers, Amanda, brightened my morning with this video today, so I just had to share... and it reminded me of a hilarious few moments yesterday.
First, the video...



Yes, a barking cat... apparently the jig was up when it realized its person was watching.
As for yesterday, I was driving down Valley Forge Road, just outside Lansdale, behind a small Saturn with two big dogs in the back. One seemed happy just to be hanging out the window.
The other, not so much.
Every time a car would pass in the opposite direction, this dog would bark furiously at the car. Next car, the same... and the next and the next and the next.
At rush hour on Valley Forge Road, you can imagine it was doing a lot of barking.
I had the windows up and the AC on and could hear this pooch.
The driver must be deaf!

No comments: