Thursday, April 14, 2011

April showers...

... mean that a whole lot of people in this area will, once again, be driving with their windshield wipers flapping but without their vehicle lights in operation.
WHY??


This photo show how easy it is to drive with your lights on. But as I see every day, people refuse to do so.
Like a broken record ... not that anyone knows what a record is anymore... I will say again -- it's the LAW! If you have your windshield wipers on, your lights must be on. I really wish the police would enforce this every now and then.
I especially love all those gray cars that blend in with the fog and the dusk whose operators refuse to switch on the lights.
I truly wish someone would explain this. Why won't you turn on your lights? Why is it so difficult?
Why are you so ignorant?

No comments: